We invite you to join us as a member. There are two types of membership categories:
- Ordinary Members shall consist of pediatric dermatologists. Ordinary members have voting rights and rights to hold EXCO positions.
- Affiliates Members shall consist of members who are not recognized as pediatric dermatologists by the Membership Committee. Affiliate members do not have voting rights and do not have rights to hold EXCO positions. Affiliate members who have completed training in pediatric dermatology should inform the secretariat in writing so that their membership category can be upgraded to Ordinary member
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunity to attend the Regional Scientific Meeting of Pediatric Dermatology (RSMPD) at a discounted rate
- Access to Members section of the Society website, newsletter and journal
- Mentorship or further training within the region
- Only Ordinary members are eligible to vote or hold office
Join us now to enjoy a waiver of membership subscription fees for one year.